Work on the old provincial palace began in 1867 and was not completed until fourteen years later. The project was completed by one of the greatest exponents of Zamorano modernism and also the author of other emblematic buildings of the city, Segundo Viloria. It also has the seal of another prominent Zamorano artist, the sculptor Eduardo Barrón, who intervened in the main façade decorated in sandstone on a granite plinth. Regarding the interior layout, the property is structured into another with a main patio and a secondary one. The plenary hall is located on the first floor, which is accessed by wide ornate stairs and which highlights the decoration of the coffered ceiling, stained glass windows and stucco work.
Usamos cookies en nuestro sitio web para brindarle la experiencia más relevante recordando sus preferencias y visitas repetidas. Al hacer clic en "Aceptar todo", acepta el uso de TODAS las cookies. Sin embargo, puede visitar "Ajustes de cookies" para proporcionar un consentimiento controlado.