This palace, also known as the Palace of the Marquis of Benavites, was built in the second half of the 16th century by Regidor Don Juan de Henao. Throughout its history it has suffered multiple vicissitudes, being a Civil Guard barracks, a private property and currently a Parador de Turismo. Following the custom of the noble houses of Avila, a veton boar is conserved in the garden. Currently, the original façade is preserved, today transformed into a window, and the structure of its patio, although this was redone around 1922.
Usamos cookies en nuestro sitio web para brindarle la experiencia más relevante recordando sus preferencias y visitas repetidas. Al hacer clic en "Aceptar todo", acepta el uso de TODAS las cookies. Sin embargo, puede visitar "Ajustes de cookies" para proporcionar un consentimiento controlado.